* Do you want to be part of a growing team? Be part of Hong Kong tea brand? Feel like working with energetic and open-minded people? And maybe put some wild ideas into practice? If that sounds like you, the below job may be a good fit for you-
- Manage the operation and sales journey of the shop
- Review sales performance and plans
- Identify potential sales leads and nurture customer relationship
- Engage in sales and marketing strategy formulation with business development staff
* Strong command of English and Chinese
* Passion in F&B/retail/lifestyle products industry. Loving tea is a plus.* Outgoing and enjoy talking to people* Innovative and willing to think and accept new ideas* Experience in managing a retail/F&B store* Fun and not boring; love challenges* Flexible and dynamic individual who can work in an agile environment
Do you want to be part of a growing team of a Hong Kong tea brand? Feel like working with energetic and open-minded people? And maybe put some wild ideas into practice? If that sounds like you, the below job may be a good fit for you-
- Initiate and execute marketing planning and activities to grow the brand awareness and drive business growth
- Create marketing visuals, materials, and social media content
- Drive e-commerce initiatives
- Provide administrative support
- Assist ad-hoc duties
You will not only have opportunities to work on marketing and business development, but be able to learn tea brewing and knowledge, and tastes some of the best tea in the world.
- Diploma or Undergraduate student
- Passionate about tea, food & beverages, and design!
- Highly interested to explore social media & digital trends
- Have a creative mindset, good sense of aesthetics and can-do attitude
- Proactive and enjoy taking responsibility for your own tasks or projects
- Production skills including AI, Photoshop, Photography, Video Cutting, Copywriting are plus
Working hours per week:
3 days per week (negotiable)
Send us your CV!
Green Ginkgo Tea and CHAFADO are tea brands that aim at providing artisanal tea & lifestyle products as well as quality tea experiences to consumers.
We are Hong Kong's first tea bar located in the cultural district of Sheung Wan. With few other physical stores in Hong Kong and Kowloon, our customers can enjoy professionally brewed tea drinks and also purchase their favorite tea to brew at home.
We are also growing our footprint to target commercial and overseas consumers with not only tea products but also other lifestyle-related goods.